Sunday 15 May 2016

A tribute to Ronke Shonde

Tell your side of the story.
Say something Ronke!!!
Defend yourself !!!
Everyone is talking about you.
While some are quick to judge you for not leaving, a few seem to understand.
Rumour has it that you committed adultery.
You still haven’t confirmed or denied it.
I will simply assume that you did.
What has adultery got to do with your murder anyway???
Has a law been enacted to that effect?
Is the consequence of adultery death?
Ahhhh !!!
I’m worried for fathers, husbands, brothers, bosses, sons and even spiritual leaders.
Is the same fate going to befall them?
I hope not …
I simply hope that the millions of women that you lie down today to represent will make the right decision whatever it may be …
I hope that your children come out of this strong…
I hope…





Ps: I'm going to share my thoughts on marriage and domestic violence soon......








Culled: Justwrittingaloud.com

No comments: