Wednesday 11 May 2016

Restaurant Review: The Red Coral Restaurant and lounge Port Harcourt

Hi people, introducing a new feature on the blog "Restaurant Reviews " we'll be reviewing restaurants where ever we go.... to kick it off, we go down to Port Harcourt to The Red Coral Restaurant and Lounge.

So my hubster and I ,with a couple of other people went to this restaurant having heard so much about it, we decided to d try it out ourselves ,and it lived up to the hype in many ways

Firstly, the waiters are super courteous and friendly. Very much unlike a typical naija restaurant that you'll smell the waiters attitude from the gate. I give them an 8.5/10 here


Then I ordered Asian style rice with beef in curry and coconut sauce, my hubster ordered garri and Oha soup, the food delayed a bit, but when it came, it was worth the wait. The only quarell I had was that the beef in the sauce was a bit too though, other than that for service and presentation, I give them a 7.









For drinks, we had water..... nothing to review about that :D

In total, it's a very nice place to relax, the ambience is calm.... there's a lounge in there somewhere, and my favourite part is the soft melody from the piano someone plays as you eat....

The Red Coral Restaurant and Lounge is on Peter Odili Road, Same building as The Dome Event Centre

Catch ya soon again, You never know which restaurant we'll be reviewing next




No comments: