Thursday 15 March 2018

Thinking out Loud

So I've been thinking a lot lately..... Do we call this series Thinking out loud? 😉

Anyway my thought for today is? Is it okay for people to live together before marriage?

My answer is Yes and No. No only because the bible frowns at it. But humanly speaking I'll say a big yes. I'll say you spend three to six months with whoever you want to marry. That's enough time to know whether you'll go the nine yards or not. For instance you'll know if the person snores and if you are able to live with it, you'll know the  persons hygien and many other seemingly inconsequential stuff. That will better prepare you for the "task" ahead. So many things people see as non issues end up destroying marriages. So yes I'm team live with the person. What team are you? 

No comments: